Back to Clark News
Clark Engineering Names New Associates
February 20, 2017
Clark Engineering is pleased to announce the promotion of five new associates.
- Patti Breher is Clark’s controller and works in the firm’s Minneapolis headquarters. She is a certified design accountant with more than 30 years of experience and has worked at Clark since 1994.
- Ken Hier is the Project Coordinator in Clark’s office in Aberdeen, South Dakota. He has more than 30 years of civil design and construction experience and has been with Clark since 1987.
- Wade Lunders, PLS, is a Survey Crew Chief in Sioux Falls, SD. He is a Registered Land Surveyor with 15 years of experience and has been with Clark since 2004.
- Tanya Pierce is Clark’s Business Development and Marketing Director. She has more than 15 years of strategic business development and marketing experience and has been with Clark since 2014.
- Justin Wels, RLS, is our Survey Coordinator in Watertown, SD. He is a Registered Land Surveyor with 15 years of experience. Justin has been with Clark since 2012.